You will need to bring a complete AR15 rifle assembled (or in parts) to the class along with the following:
Minimalist Tool List:
- Eye and Ear Protection
- 1″ Nylon/Brass gun smithing hammer.
- 6″ flat tip screwdriver or correct Allen wrench/hex bit for pistol grip screw
- 1/16″ flat punch / Glock Disassembly Tool
- USB Flash Drive (to download class slides)
BELOW TOOLS LISTED ARE ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE BUILDING A RIFLE DURING THE ARMORER COURSE.
- Complete set of flat steel punches
1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32
- Complete set of roll pin holders (starter punches)
- Complete set of roll pin punches
- 1″ Nylon and Brass Gunsmithing Hammer
- Large flat tip screwdriver or variable tip screwdriver set
- Wrenches or tools specific to components being used
All persons entering the premises are subject to a background check.
This is an item controlled by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements. As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Sons of Liberty Gun Works goods, technical data, and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export, or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Sons of Liberty Gun Works in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Sons of Liberty Gun Works shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.