AR Rifle case with pre-cut cavities that will accommodate any stock and barrel lengths up to 20″ long without muzzle device. Areas for 4 magazines, a suppressor, ammo boxes, cleaning kit, small holes for tools/springs, and an accessory slot. Cut into Mil-spec high density 2.2 lb polyethylene (A $100+ upgrade from Pelican/Storm) that is impervious to cleaning oils/solvents, will not hold moisture, and the high density protects the package during extreme transit. Two layers of HDPE foam in the bottom and a 2″ thick layer of dense convoluted foam in the lid. Six (6) molded holes for padlocks to secure the contents. ATA Specification 300 II rated. Available in black only.
The case is shipped with the foam cuts reinserted into the cavities so you can easily modify the barrel length to fit in case you have an SBR.
Interior Dims: 40″ Long x 13.75″ Wide x 4″ Deep
Weight: 10 lbs
AR Case Features
- Injection molded for strength
- Perimeter pillars for added durability
- Six molded holes for secure locking
- Pre-cut high density 2.2lb polyethylene foam impervious to cleaning oils and moisture
- AR case foam fits virtually every build design
- Stackable design
- Wide latches for easy opening and closing